The NDN Mobile Upload App is only available in the Apple App Store. This allows you to upload videos directly into the Control Room from your mobile iOS device.
You will need to contact your Inform Manager or PartnerSupport@inform.com to set you up with new credentials before trying to use the app. These credentials will be different from any other logins you may already have across the Inform platform.
1. After getting your credentials, download the NDN app from the Apple App Store.
2. Open the app and sign in using the new credentials you received from your Inform Manager.
3. Click the camera icon in the top-right corner to add a video.
4. You may shoot a live video or upload an existing piece of content from your device.
5. After selecting your content, insert the metadata. Be as detailed as possible so that your video shows up in search from the Control Room and Perfect Pixel bookmarklet.
Be sure to select upload in the top-right corner and allow the video to finalize successfully before closing the app. Your video should be available in the Control Room within the expected video ingestion timeline.