The Digital Media Exchange allows users to upload video to the Inform online video platform from a mobile device (iOS and Andriod Phone or Tablet) with an internet connection. Follow these steps in order to upload a video:
1. Launch the web browser on your mobile device, and go to dme.inform.com.
2. Log in using the same credentials you used to use to access the Control Room. If you do not have credentials to login, please reach out to your Inform Account Manager or PartnerSupport@inform.com in order to create and/or confirm them.
3. From the Media homepage, in the center of the screen, click "Upload Videos"
4. Select "Choose video files" to add a video from your mobile device library or take a video on the spot.
5. After your video is selected, this will bring up the Video 'Upload' pane, in which users may watch the progress of their upload, enter metadata, and control the visibility of the video asset. Be sure to click "Process" in the bottom right corner of the window to start the content ingestion process. The top progress bar indicates when the video is attached to be processed.
Once the video is processing, you will see a series of the Inform logo in motion and a message that the video is still in the process of ingesting, and not yet available.
You should be transported to the "Videos" page after your video has finished ingesting. Try refreshing your browser page if it has been a while. From there, navigate to "Uploads" in order to see your most recent content.
Once the video card appears in the DME, the video is ready to be used. If you attempted to upload content and it is still unavailable after 30+ minutes, please contact your Inform Manager or PartnerSupport@inform.com. Be sure to provide this detailed information in order to assist the troubleshooting process and get your video available ASAP.