Partners have the ability to customize the embed code per video within Inform's new Digital Media Exchange (DME). Keep in mind a few best practices when implementing the player on the page:
- Auto Play converts the most video views. This is best utilized at the top of the article for video directly matching the headline.
- Floating must be enabled for Auto Play, Scroll To Play, or Mouse To Play Behaviors. If not, viewability will decrease and lower the CPMs.
- Responsive is the optimal player size. It will fill the width of the column well and adapt to both desktop and mobile devices.
1. Login to DME and navigate to the "Videos" page here by clicking the camera icon in the left-side menu.
2. Click on the thumbnail image of the video card to open the video detail window.
3. Select the gear icon below the embed code to edit the embed configuration, and be sure to hit "Apply" when finished to update the code.
Please contact your Inform manager or [email protected] for additional assistance.