Script Tag to Enable Use of the Inform Player Suite
<script> tag needed is shown below:
<script> tag must be placed before any configurable
<div> elements on the page and is recommended to be placed it within the page's
The 'data-float' Config Setting
Using the 'data-float' config setting, a Single UI (User Interaction) player can switch into a "floated" mode when it is engaged in video playback and moves out of view (vertically) within the browser.
- When a non-floating Single player begins playing while another Single player is floating, the floating player is un-floated and paused. The following values (positions) are recognized for the float config setting:
- Top Left
- Top Center
- Top Right
- Middle Left
- Middle Center
- Middle Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Center
- Bottom Right
Once the video player gets floated, the user may drag the player anywhere within the browser's window by clicking and dragging the title bar of the floated player. If the floated player is dragged close to one of the window's edges then it will conveniently snap into place along said edge.
Product Behavior Toggle
- The toggle is enabled when a Single player's start behavior is set to either Auto-Play or Scroll-to-Play
- When the toggle is enabled:
- the "Autoplay: On | Off" toggle appears under the Single player's bottom right corner all Single embeds on the same page will have their "autoPlay" config setting set to false.
- when the toggle has not been set to either "On" or "Off" directly by the user, the toggle will default to the value of "On."
- when the toggle has been set to "On", the "toggleable player" will have its product behavior turned on (either Auto-Play or Scroll-to-Play).
- when the toggle has been set to "Off", the "toggleable player" will have its product behavior set to Click-to-Play.
- The "toggleable player" will be determined when:
- upon DOM ready when the page is scanned for configurable <div> elements, the topright-most positioned configurable <div> element that is a Single player, will be identified as the “toggleable player."
- this means all configurable <div> elements on a page that are determined to be a Single player (which is realized just before the "configComplete" event) must halt their embed process until all other configurable <div> elements on a page have also determined whether they are Single players or not.
- when no configurable <div> elements are found upon DOM ready, the first Single player encountered (just before the "configComplete" event is thrown) becomes the "toggleable player" (and thus, changes its "playOnInView" config setting prior to triggering the "configComplete" event).