This article describes the process by which partners may upload and track video processing through the DME.
Follow these steps:
- Login to the Inform Digital Media Exchange (DME): http://dme.inform.com. If you do not have credentials, please contact your Publisher Development representative, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Media menu option, click on the Videos drop down and select 'Uploads'.
- Click on 'Processing' at the top, center
- Click on 'Upload Videos' at the top, right
- Drag in or choose video files to upload; make sure to fill out all the video metadata fields when prompted to do so; this will begin the content ingestion process (processing)
- Click 'Process' Button in the bottom, right to begin process; users will see this graphic in the top, right of the screen
- Users will then be taken or can opt to view the Processing screen; in this screen users may track the progress of their video through the preparation, transcoding, and publishing phases of the ingestion process
- Users will see all three process indicators turn green when the video is published to our CMS, the Digital Media Exchange
- Users may check the total time of processing in the top left portion of the video card (please realize that the video must be put into queue with many other video assets, according to a first-come-first-serve basis)
- Users may also Trash the video asset at any time using the Garbage icon at the top left of the video card