A dynamic playlist is one that can be automatically updated with fresh content based on a set of parameters. This is useful if you would like to populate pre-configured players on your site and want up-to-date specific content, without requiring much manual effort.
1. Go to the "Playlist" page in the DME.
2. Click "Create Playlist." Title your playlist, select the button next to "Dynamic" and hit "Create."
3. Set your parameters from the Playlist Configuration page.
Playlist Name: Title
Make Playlist: Public, Featured, or none
Keyword(s) Exclusion: words you do not want videos associated with - type each word and hit enter after each to add an exclusion
Keyword(s) Inclusion: words you do want videos associate with - type each word and hit enter after each to add a keyword
Sources: add excluded and included sources or keep blank to capture all videos on Inform's platform
Create From: you have the option to specify the the playlist be created only using top viewed videos from a recent time period. This could limit the amount of content recommendations you receive.
Video Limit: you may edit the video limit by typing in the number of videos you want in your playlist at any given period of time. The most recent videos added will remain, replacing the oldest videos in the playlist.
4. Don't forget to click "Save Changes" in the top right corner when finished.
5. After saving changes to your Playlist Configuration, you will be able to view the videos dynamically caught in your playlist.
If you would like to remove a video:
a. Click the check mark in the top right corner of each video card.
b. Select "Remove Videos" at the bottom of the page
c. Check the top right corner for a confirmation message
Please contact your Inform manager or PartnerSupport@inform.com with additional questions.