Follow these steps when disabling a video in Digital Media Exchange.
- Log into DME (https://dme.inform.com). If you do not have login credentials, please email your Publisher Development contact or [email protected].
- You should be in the Media section upon logging in, but if not, navigate to the Media section via the video icon in the menu on the left hand side.
- In the drop-down Menu, select Uploads.
- Search and Find the video you would like to disable.
- Click on the 'Edit' Button for that video.
The video edit pane will appear. In the upper right corner, click on the 'Disable' Button.
- Click the 'Save Changes' Button at the bottom-right corner.