To maximize your video efforts by increasing views and revenue, Inform recommends two product implementations on each story page:
1. Single Floating Player with Polite Autoplay default behavior setting at the top of the article for directly matching content.
2. InView in the middle of the article text for local video content promotion or trending topics.
This solution adds editorial value, while monetizing each page.
The best way to place a single player at the top of each article is through Perfect Pixel. Perfect Pixel allows editors to manually place video on the story from their browser. The Perfect Pixel script also powers all automated matching from Inform. The most highly effective way to incorporate Perfect Pixel to produce video views is:
- Manually place video on stories, use the Inform Page Intelligence tool to help prioritize.
- Activate Wire Match to have AP videos automatically placed on AP Wire articles.
- Activate Editor's Choice to harness the power of all editor's using the Inform platform to automatically match the best video across the same articles.
Inform's InView product gives publishers the opportunity to capitalize on a new outstream experience. An oustream video ad playback stars upon the user scrolling the player into view. After monetization, the InView player becomes a content player which plays in-line, generating more opportunities for user-initiated video. Publishers have the opportunity to customize the content delivered through InView by curating their own playlist or using one of the playlists managed by Inform's Content Team.
Contact your Inform manager or PartnerSupport@inform.com to go over next best steps.