Overview & Logging In
Welcome to Inform’s Digital Media Exchange and the Perfect Pixel Platform in Google Chrome Browser! You should have already received credentials for single login to the Inform systems listed in this article. If you have not received those credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Publisher Development contact.
Perfect Pixel Installation
Perfect Pixel is our Publisher workflow and automation tool that sits weightlessly on top of Google Chrome and allows for simple 'search-and-place'
Below are the steps you will need to take to install the Perfect Pixel Bookmarklet and begin placing video via the Perfect Pixel Platform:
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Navigate to this site (you will need to login using the credentials aforementioned):
- Drag the “Add Video” Bookmarklet link into your Bookmarks Bar/Bookmarks Folder; it should remain there and say "Add Video"
- Navigate to one of your story pages, on which Inform Perfect Pixel <div> tags are placed
- Click on the Bookmarlet, which should still be in your Bookmarks Bar; the Bookmarklet pane should now show on the right-hand side of your browser
- Find the desired Video in the “Content” section (you may search by keyword or Video ID)
- Click the “Place on Page” button
- Refresh your story page
- The video should appear in place of your Perfect Pixel <div> tag