Use this feature in order to gain understanding of the user interface, site structure, and interactive features of Digital Media Exchange.
In order to access the Site Tour feature, take the following steps:
- Login to Digital Media Exchange using your Inform-provided credentials
- As a first step, you will need to navigate to the page on which you would like to learn more (Media/Control Room, Analytics, Products, Administration, Help & Support)
- In the upper-right-hand corner, click on the Site Tour feature (it will have a small "i" next to it, for information; it will usually be located to the left of the Search field)
- Clicking this button will begin your page-specific Site Tour. Click the "Next" or "Skip" buttons to navigate to the features you want to learn more about.
- When you are finished, click "Finish"
Please Note: If you would like to suggest more Site Tour features, or see a feature which Site Tour does not explain, please submit a support ticket, or contact your Publisher Development contact.