When trying to create a custom playlist in Inform's Digital Media Exchange (DME).
Step-by-Step Guide for Creating a Playlist
Follow these steps to create a playlist:
- Login to Digital Media Exchange using your Inform login credentials (https://dme.inform.com/login).
- You should automatically be in the Media section, if you are not, click the Media icon to go to the media section.
- In the upper-left corner, click the drop-down and go to Playlists
- On the upper-right control bar, click the Create Playlist button
- Enter the Name of your new playlist; select Manual and Dynamic playlist population
- Under the upper-right control bar, click the More button
- Click the Add Videos button
- Search for your videos by keyword, date range, source, length, etc. Once found, select the 'check' at the top right of the video card; click the Checkmark
- At the top of the page, click the Add Videos button; your videos will be added to the playlist
- Individually selecting videos will be added to playlists the same way
- To view all Playlists, return to the Media > Playlists section; search accordingly
- To Automate Playlists or to inquire about a Playlist RSS Feed, contact your Publisher Development contact or email@example.com