Please follow these steps to view the Embed Code Builder, and copy and paste player embed code to your website.
- Login to Digital Media Exchange using your Inform-provided credentials.
- Navigate to any page with a video object on it. We suggest navigating to the Media section signified by the movie camera icon. You might see this screen immediately upon logging in.
- Click on any video object to select it, and to bring up the Video Card window.
- Click on the 'gear' icon below the Embed Code field
- Make your embed code and player behavior selections in the right hand code builder tool bar. You will have the option to select the following behaviors:
- Site Section Name
- Fixed (Width x Height in pixels) or Responsive Sizing
- Start Behavior: Autostart, Click-To-Play, Scroll-To-Start (InView), Mouse-To-Start (Mouse Over)
- Floating Behavior and Position
- Playlist (#)
- Apply the code changes as needed
- Click the 'Copy' link directly below the Embed Code field
- Paste this code into your site or template in the location desired
Please Note: For more help on placing Inform player embed code on your site, and configuring the player for customized behavior, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.