Digital Media Exchange (DME)
NEWLY RELEASED!!! Our complete online video hosting and online publishing solution (OVP).
Frequently Asked Questions about the Inform Online Video Platform in general.
These articles describe best practices and on-page methods for use of Inform Player Technology and Services.
- DME0019 - How to Delete a Video
- DME0084 - How to Replace a Video File
- DME0004 - Customize Embed Codes
- DME0011 - How to Create a Dynamic Playlist
- DME0010 - Adding Video to Playlists
- DME0012 - What is a Featured Playlist?
- DME0032 - What's in a Video Card (Video Edit Pane)
- DME0021 - Analytics
- DME0075 - Page Intelligence, part of Inform Analytics)
- DME0001 - Getting Started in the Digital Media Exchange (DME)
- DME0014 - Creating a Playlist in Digital Media Exchange (DME)
- DME0003 - Generate and Modify Embed Code (DME)
- FAQ0001 - Promo Player Overview, Inform's Best Practice Recommendation
- FAQ0001 - Sidebar Player Overview, Inform's Best Practice Recommendation
- FAQ0001 - Inform Player and Ad Monetization Requirements
- FAQ0070 - The Ads.txt File and its Contents
- FAQ0081 - Syndication Feed Spec
- DME0020 - What is the difference between "Publisher View" and "Provider View" in the DME?
- FAQ0021 - Inform Feed Specifications and Suggestions (Ingestion)
- FAQ0014 - "Error: source not supported."
- FAQ0013 - Inform Full Page Product Demo
- FAQ00012 - Inform System Status
- FAQ0011 - Inform's Best Practice Recommendation
- FAQ0006 - Inform Content Email Notifications
- FAQ0010 - When can I expect revenue payments?
- FAQ0009 - How to access Partner Statements?
- FAQ0003 - Tips for Creating Highly Effective Video Thumbnails
- FAQ0005 - How to Promote Video on Social Media
- FAQ0004 - Inform Studio Pages
- FAQ0009 - Error encountered: Stream not found
- FAQ0003 - Perfect Pixel: Installing the Bookmarklet and Placing Video
- FAQ0008 - Changing Perfect Pixel Credentials
- FAQ0001 - Introduction to Inform Platform
- FAQ0002 - Inform Glossary of Terms
- IG0011 - Implementing the Promo Player
- IG0002 - Implementing the Sidebar Player