Digital Media Exchange (DME)
NEWLY RELEASED!!! Our complete online video hosting and online publishing solution (OVP).
Frequently Asked Questions about the Inform Online Video Platform in general.
These articles describe best practices and on-page methods for use of Inform Player Technology and Services.
- How to Delete a Video
- DME0084 - How to Replace a Video File
- DME0004 - Embed Configuration Rules
- DME0011 - How to Create a Dynamic Playlist
- DME0010 - Adding Video to Playlists
- DME0012 - Top Picks: What is a Featured Playlist?
- DME0032 - What's in a Video Card (Video Edit Pane)
- DME0021 - Dashboard Analytics
- DME0075 - Analytics & Inform Page Intelligence
- DME0001 - Getting Started in the Digital Media Exchange (DME)
- DME0014 - Creating a Playlist in the Inform Digital Media Exchange (DME)
- DME0003 - Generate and Modify Embed Code (DME)
- FAQ0081 - Syndication Feed Spec
- DME0020 - What is the difference between "Publisher View" and "Provider View" in the DME?
- FAQ0021 - Inform Feed Specifications and Suggestions (Ingestion)
- FAQ0014 - "Error: source not supported."
- FAQ0013 - Inform Full Page Product Demo
- FAQ00012 - Inform System Status
- FAQ0011 - Inform's Best Practice Recommendation
- FAQ0006 - Inform Content Email Notifications
- FAQ0010 - When can I expect revenue payments?
- FAQ0009 - How to access Partner Statements?
- FAQ0003 - Tips for Creating Highly Effective Video Thumbnails
- FAQ0005 - How to Promote Video on Social Media
- FAQ0004 - Inform Studio Pages
- FAQ0009 - Error encountered: Stream not found
- FAQ0008 - Changing Perfect Pixel Credentials
- FAQ0001 - Introduction to Inform Platform
- FAQ0002 - Inform Glossary of Terms
- IG0010 - Loading Scripts Asychronously
- IG0001 - Implementing the Single Player
- API0002 - videoLoad Event
- API0001 - Event Listeners